DO YOU WANT TO LEARN HOW TO SAVE ENERGY AT HOME?
You must be prepared to use the energy saving tips that you will have during the competition, beginning with the resources that we put in this section.
You can start saving energy with the initial advices of the project Neighbors for Climate: http://www.energyneighbourhoods.eu/es/consejos-para-ahorrar
Also you can download the basic tips of the Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Environment in its Green Homes program: http://www.magrama.gob.es/es/ceneam/
Do you want to learn more?, You can visit the online free courses (each one last about 2h) developed to save energy by the IDAE:
- First course: “Your house: Individual Heating and domestic hot water“.
Second course: “Save energy with your appliances” (Now you can complement this course by compare appliances information on the Athlete Project: http://www.atlete.eu/)
Other interesting courses are “How to drive efficiently,” “Save energy while working” and “Neighbors Communities: Centralized heating and domestic hot water”
Link of these courses: http://www.aprendecomoahorrarenergia.es/
Do you still want more information?, download the “Practical Guide to Energy” published by the IDAE with information and advices to citizens about reducing energy consumption: http://www.idae.es/
Finally you can see more saving tips on the website of the Andalusian Agency for Energy, including multimedia tips: http://www.agenciaandaluzadelaenergia.es/ciudadania/ahorrate-energia (Video advices:http://www.agenciaandaluzadelaenergia.es/galeria_multimedia/hogar/videoconsejos-para-ahorrar-en-casa)
Europe supports and encourages a dependentless and a sustainable energy model, participates in the European campaign “A world you like, you like the climate, “A world you like, a climate you like”. Link to their social networks: http://world-you-like.europa.eu/en/
DO YOU YOU WANT TO KNOW GENERIC CONSUMPTION DATA AT HOME?:
– The most complete “Energy consumption STUDY in spanish residential sector“, see it here: http://www.idae.es/
– Do you want to see the profile of the electric consumption in Spain? see the “Smart consumption guide of the electric network of Spain”. http://www.ree.es/
– See the registered data of the campaign “Energy saving citizen” of the Andalusian Energy Agency: http://www.agenciaandaluzadelaenergia.es/
– Check the IDAE public awareness campaign “Energy savings” with the spanish national soccer team: http://www.idae.es/
DO YOU WANT TO GO FURTHER AND INVEST IN ENERGY IMPROVEMENTS?
– Check out the subsidy programs at Andalucía to save energy at home: http://www.agenciaandaluzadelaenergia.es/
– See the financing program of solar thermal instalation at home SOLCASA: http://www.idae.es/
– See the financing program of biomass installations BIOMCASA: http://www.idae.es/
– See the financing program of geothermal installations GEOTCASA: http://www.idae.es/
– Are you going to buy appliances for your home?, check the compairing data base of the european project “EUROTOPTEN”: http://eurotopten.es/
ENERGY PRICE COMPARATORS:
– Energy price comparator of the National Commission on Energy: http://www.comparador.cne.es/
– Price comparator: http://eligetuenergia.com/
DO YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROJECT “NEIGHBORS FOR CLIMATE”? DO YOU AND WANT A FREE ENERGY AUDITING?:
Two of the sponsoring company of the project in Granada have committed to realice free energy home studies by request. Find out more by contacting the Energy Agency of Granada.
– Saving program of the Foundation Sustainable Life “Make sustainable your home”, to create sinergy: http://www.vidasostenible.org/
– Join the program “Green Homes” of the Agriculture
Adhierete al programa “Hogares Verdes” the Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Environment, or simply query all available information of the program: http://www.magrama.gob.es/es/ceneam/
– “Green Homes” program, this time by the Andalusian Agency for Energy: http://www.agenciaandaluzadelaenergia.es/
– With the Sustainable Life Foundation (http://www.vidasostenible.org/) you can see many more tips and tools, at the blog http://genteyhogaressostenibles.info/ or the tool to measure your ecological footprint: http: // www.vidasostenible.org/ciudadanos/a1.asp
– Generic Information Blog about the climate change at Córdoba: http://cordobaporelclima.wordpress.com/
– “Green for Climate” going further of the use of energy: http://www.verdeporelclima.org/
– Online game developed on the EnerCities european project with the collaboraion of the Granada Energy Agency: http://www.enercities.eu
– “Energy Game”, developed by ENERAGEN for the kids at home: http://www.agenciaandaluzadelaenergia.es/
– “Energy Game” developed by the Andalusian Energy Agency for the kids at home: http://www.agenciaandaluzadelaenergia.es/
– See more savings tipos about specific dara of the european project TWENERGY: http://twenergy.com/
DO YOU WANT TO GO FURTHER AND ACT IN PERSONAL MOBILITY?
– Are you thinking about changing your private vehicle?, buy a low consumption car, it is going to be better for the environment and for your pocket too. You can choose more efficient vehicles, hybrid technology, or electrical. For comparative information on the different models, you can access the official website of IDAE: http://www.idae.es/
– Do you want to share your travel to work or some other destination with other users? You can use the Granada SHARE platform. See more informatiom in the specific section of the project that we have at “Neighbors for Climate”, or also through the official website: http://granadacomparte.com/
– Instead, you can always use the public transport, bicycle or walk if the route allows it. Ask your Council if they have developed a mobility plan for sustainable urban, or if they have information to help you with this.