At Diputación Provincial de Granada, Development Service of the Delegation of Employment and Sustainable Development, we are committed to protecting your privacy. We want to be transparent about the data we collect, how we use it and the rights you have to control your data.
1. User information
Diputación Provincial de Granada, is responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data and informs you that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (RGPD) on the protection of natural persons and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD), with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of this data, for which reason you are provided with the following processing information:
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
– At Diputación Provincial de Granada, Development Service of the Delegation of Employment and Sustainable Development, we process the personal data of interested parties for the sole purpose of carrying out training and dissemination activities on sustainable energy development, direct activities for citizens in different modalities, as well as sending information on the activities carried out by the “Provincial Energy Office” project.
-In this sense, the purpose is the management and attention to requests for participation, as well as the evaluation of the dissemination and selection process.
-Attention to requests or any type of request made by the user through any of the forms of contact made available on the website.
How long will we keep your data?
The data will be kept for the periods established in the different energy development projects and according to the periods foreseen for the different activities to be carried out, as well as in the regulations applicable to the Administration’s documentary archive.
The personal data provided will be retained for the duration of the audit and record keeping obligations of the Provincial Energy Office project.
When the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, they will be deleted, ensuring their confidentiality.
In the case of data provided when applying for participation, if they are not of interest because they do not meet the established requirements, they will be immediately deleted, ensuring their confidentiality.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legitimacy for the processing of your data is the relationship maintained with you on the basis of the exercise of public powers to which the PROVINCIAL ENERGY OFFICE project responds.
The processing is lawful under Article 6(1) of the GDPR 2016/679(e): “processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller”.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
In some cases, it may be necessary for data to be communicated to third parties, such as in those cases provided for in the Project’s implementing regulations. These third parties only have access to personal information that is strictly necessary to carry out these services. They are required to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information and may not use it for any purpose other than that for which it was collected.
The data subjects’ data will not be communicated to any other third party, unless legally obliged to do so.
What are your rights when you provide us with and we process your data?
As a data subject, you may at any time ask us to exercise any of the following data protection rights:
- Access your data: You have the right to access your data to find out what personal data we are processing concerning you.
- Request rectification or erasure of your data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify personal data which you consider inaccurate and which concern you, and which are processed by the entities, as well as the right to request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Request the restriction of the processing of your data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep the data for which you have requested restriction of processing for the purpose of pursuing or defending claims.
- To portability of your data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to have it transferred by our company to another data controller.
- Object to the processing of your data: In certain circumstances and for reasons relating to your particular situation, you have the right to object to the processing of your data, in which case we will stop processing your data unless we have to continue to do so for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defence of any claims.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, in this case with the Consejo de Transparencia y Protección de Datos de Andalucia (Andalusian Data Protection and Transparency Council) [email protected]
We inform you that you may exercise your rights over your personal data by any of the following means:
Diputación Provincial de Granada. Development Service of the Delegation of Employment and Sustainable Development.
- Address: Avda de Andalucía s/n Edificio CIE 18015, Granada.
- E-mail: [email protected]
Data protection officer:
- Address: C/ Periodista Barrios Talavera nº 1 18014, Granada.
- E-mail: [email protected]
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by ticking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields of the contact form or submitted in registration forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary for the provider to deal with their request, with the inclusion of data in the remaining fields being voluntary.
The user guarantees that the data provided are true, accurate, complete and up to date, and shall be liable for any direct or indirect damage or harm that may be caused as a result of non-compliance with this obligation.